Create a Pipeline
In this article, you will learn how to create a pipeline.
Click Settings in the account view
Click + Create new pipeline
Name your pipeline in the Pipeline name stage
Add stages to your pipeline in the Stage name fields
You can use the arrows to move the pipeline stage up or down
You can use the red trash bin icon under the Actions column to delete a stage in the pipeline
- Do put yourself in the shoes of your client when building their pipeline. What does their sales flow/process look like? Replicate that here!
- Do experiment with different pipelines and stages. You may find yourself changing stages and pipelines as your knowledge and experience with our software grows. Nothing wrong with that!
- Don't add won & loss as stages to your pipeline. We do that automatically for you!
- Don't add *asterisks* Stages to your pipeline (ie. No Show). Leads should have to go through EVERY stage of your pipeline. Asterisks stages will ruin your dashboard stats which will be covered in another article.
- Don't overcomplicate things! If there are only a few stages to your pipeline, that is totally fine. Don't add stages that don't exist.
- Don't copy my pipeline (or anyone else's) if they do not work with you! Pipelines are really client dependent.