How-to Schedule Batch Email Campaign(s)?
In Email Marketing, when you create a batch schedule email, there will be the option to select the template, design the content, and choose the settings of adding receipt and delivery method as a batch schedule where you can select the batch quantity, and days and time.
Create an email
1. Click the Create Campaign
2. The Next Step is to select the Email Template which you would like to create a Marketing Email Campaign.
There is a preview option to check the template.
3. Now it will take to the builder, where you'll design your content and place the necessary elements for campaigns.
Whether you're an expert or a novice in email marketing, Email Builder gives you tools to design beautiful campaigns.
4. Email builder is designed to let you work on the different parts of your email in the order you choose, and review everything at once before you send it.
You need to click on Send or Schedule.
There are a few things left to do before sending the "Batch Schedule" email campaign.
Step 1: Add your recipients in the To section by choosing email(s) or smartlist(s).
Step 2: Add your email address in the From section.
Step 3: Add your name in the Name section (Optional)
Step 4: Add your subject line in the Subject section.
Step 5: Add your Preview text in the Preview section. (Optional)
In the "Sending options" located on the left of the image above, select "Batch Schedule" (red square) and complete the steps below:
Step 6: Add your Start date of the campaign
Step 7: Add the Batch Quantity
Step 8: Add Repeat after (Add number based on the frequency) and frequency as days, hours, minutes, and seconds.
Step 9: Uncheck the days from the week when you don't want to send the Batch delivery Email Campaign
Step 10: Add the specific time for start and end
- Please check the details of the execution date, time, and time zone before scheduling!<br>- There will be an option to delete or reschedule the email campaign. If the user wants to reschedule the campaign, they can click reschedule and set the date-time of the campaign. <br><br>- The reschedule will be allowed before one hour of sending the email campaign. <u>For example if the schedule date is 11 AM EST, it will allow us to reschedule till 10 AM EST.</u>